View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 05:12   Link #325
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ah, that was a good enough explanation.

Anyways, i finished watching the first 12 episodes of Mirai nikki but... where is the rest of the series? How long is it? 24 episodes? I did some research, and found up to the 20th episode; does this mean that it hasn't finished airing yet? That sucks D:

Anyways, the whole series is so dark, filled with suspense and surprise, and an horrific feeling all the way. You don't know who to trust in there, everyone playing his own game, and Yuno... just picked up my interest too much. Actually, that isn't even love; i'd call it obsession. However, this character is so much screwed and freak, haha, definitely interesting.

I liked it so far, but if i knew before that it hadn't finished airing, i'd have waited. Now all the tension accumulated in these 12 episodes will be tore apart. That sucks hard. For all the 12 episodes i've been put on spikes: everyone plotting and attacking you, a freak girl obsessed with you, noone to trust and just no idea about what's going on, being dragged in the worst situations ever and surviving by you don't know what. The growing tension, with not even a second of pause to relax out... it's that what kept me watching it without making me fall asleep. But now that we have come to this, i hereby proclaim once again: this sucks. I want it now ;_;
Spoiler for story:

If the remaining episodes are going to take too much time before they get aired, i'll might want to continue the story on the manga, but i would like to know:
1) Are there big differences between the manga and the anime?
2) Does the anime skip TOO MANY IMPORTANT informations, compared to the manga?
3) How much of the manga does the anime cover? If i wanted to continue the story after episode 12, from which manga chapter should i start? Do you suggest me to start the manga from the beginning anyways, even tho i already know the story up to now?

I hope you can answer these 3 questions, at least. Thank you for suggesting me this title: it's really freaking me out, and i like when my mind is being played with.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote