View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 19:13   Link #547
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Here's an odd thought.

Mei claimed she knew who the sister is. Mei didn't seem to know Yuzurina. Shogo has told Mei (with the other girls) that Yuzurina is his confirmed sister.

Why hasn't Mei revealed just: "I know who your sister is, and I will still protect her, but Yuzurina is not your sister. I don't know whether she's another illegitimate sister of yours, but she's not the sister I know of."

It says to me that Mei doesn't like Shogo very much. She either lied about knowing who the sister is, or doesn't care that someone is pretending to be his sister. Again. It's not like she hasn't had the time to pull him aside.

I think she's in on the conspiracy, rather than just being spiteful, or putting Shogo's sister's interest so high that she doesn't care about Shogo himself.
I think Mei has an important promise with Shogo's imouto about not telling her identity at all... that's why Mei is putting 'don't care' face about Yuzurina but quite care to Miyabi... well, no one can guess what will happen in upcoming episode if we consider anyone from the girls can be those who want to overtake Shougo's company

I also think that Yuzurina and Miyabi really met that night... if Miyabi is the real imouto, then Yuzurina maybe threatened her that night or maybe put some conspiration... who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Your ending sounds like coming from some eroge, man

Very interesting indeed. But if that's the case, then we will get a cliffhanger ending (assuming that episode 12 is the last remaining episode and no season 2)
hahaha... I don't play eroge... but after reading my own comments, I think you have a point...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote