View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 10:10   Link #2325
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

It could be that, I agree.

Hey, I do know characters don’t have to win all the time and I will admit that Einhart winning could be sense as “something out of her ass” but I think here she need to win as Vivio need to win her own fight. Because their defeat feels like… well, nothing was accomplish with all of this. Einhart and Vivio should have the flashbacks while fighting against each other and Sieg should not be part of their memories at all, in my opinion.

The reason is just those two, Vivio and Einhart, are the main characters and they being just toss out of the tournament means that there is no longer a reason for them or us to be there. Also what I didn’t buy about Sieg is how one side the battle was. Sieg was fast, strong and a tank on defense. And to be fair isn’t a matter of styles when we see characters change styles several times and they all tend to use the same close range attacks with high speed. At least to me doesn’t fit to be talking of styles when Corona can imitate a hand to hand fighter, Sieg is all in one, Miura is a close range and a bombardier, etc. I just don’t think it applies here.