View Single Post
Old 2006-05-15, 03:06   Link #42
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
Ignore, hmm...but then it wouldn't be any fun. If everyone just got to say what they wanted without anyone talking back, forums would boring as all hell.

sonicetom raeorf besiba
There's a difference between ignoring personal opinion (( that may be dragged too long than it needs to be )) and ignoring certain bullshit that is sparked purely because of various factors. (( Like thinking Fukuda is 100 tons of shit, ignoring his other good works, and worshipping Tomino, ignoring his other BAD works. ))

Not to mention arguments pertaining to personal opinion is an endless cycle. I think "blah blah blah", you're entitled to your opinion "blah blah", we have different taste "blah blah", etc etc.

@ wd, while I don't neccesarily agree with everything you think about Destiny, (( I too am dissapointed, but nevertheless enjoyed it as it is, because technically EVERY Gundam series dissapoints me some way or another. Your opinion pertains to purely yourself, and I have nothing against you and your opinions. Some of my friends think that Eureka 7 is shit, and while I disagree personally, it doesn't matter to me.

The only problem with personal opinions (( not pointing to anyone, hell I haven't seen much of it these days anyway )) is that sometimes, some people force their opinions, especially when it relates to Destiny.

Like one of my most memorable replies after saying I liked GSD pre-Great Hack was, lol u liek teh shit that is GSD!!? You fail. GSD SUCKED SHIT. You're shit.

Something like that.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote