View Single Post
Old 2012-01-24, 10:28   Link #2194
azziz

i may have misunterstood something but,with my bad english,i'll try to clarify something:kinji didn't really beat holmes,holmes only make it look so:all appened exactly(save for the hadbutt)as he planned.
sherlock is so smart he can know the futur(thus>supercomputer)and foresee aria birth decade before with her ability to become hidan no aria;he wanted her to have a worthy partner(like him with watson)who would do anything to protect her so he had his organisation put false charge on aria mother-in japan-wich resulted in aria transfering to kinji school;sent riko as the butei killer so they would get closer.
jeanne aka durandal follow=shirayuki join the gang;lastly there was vlad who made riko fall for him(while earning jeanne respect) and so on until the final confrontation-after cleopatra incident)who happened exactly as S.H. foreseen(getting aria to use her hidan so he could shoot irokane and the 7 layer of golden shell 3 years in past.
he even had aria wear twin tail after his supposed "defeat" so she and kinji would no die and have a safe landing.
holmes was dying and thus he choose aria&kinji to be his successor;kinji just wanted to lead a boring life as aE-rank butei so he had to make it look as if he was defeated(as GIII said,us satellite fimed everything) so that would be impossible;all of this was to make kinji grow and strenghten his bond with aria and add all the powerful girl who were defeated by him or fell in love with him(reki,watson,kaname,perhaps hilda)as aria protector-be it for their friendship with her or for hid sake.
if you read vol.5,then this post shoul be unnacessary,but then why are you discuting the credibility of sherlock defeat while no only he could have won if he wanted(all his power+his ability to anticipate all kinji's actions make it certain)but it would have been against his interest:in other word,by accomplishing all his goal(like dismantling IE)he's the one who achieving true victory;kinji,kana and aria were just puppet playing under his tune all along.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote