View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 12:36   Link #51
Rainbowman

My Review:

Ministory: Finally we get to Nami. I would like to see a picture of that coverstory. I want to see what emotions she has. Of course even if she is smiling, I would still cry over how wrong her situation is because:

1. There's a chance she may forget her purpose if she stays there for such a long time.

2. Luffy was not with her to see her new techniques and I for one hate to miss out on anything. It would make me feel jealous as a character to miss out on her once-in-a-lifetime moments. In the case of the rest of the Strawhat crew, I'd feel left out that they learned something new while I (as a character) hadn't changed at all and I'd hate myself for missing out on their experience.

Spoiler for crying zone:

At any rate, it seems that the only members left to have their own coverstories are the swordsmen (Zoro and Brook).

Main Story:

This Oars character is really taking a beating. As for the Shichibukai, Boa Hancock turning some of the pirates (as well as some Marines) and then shattering them still proves how cruel she is and her comment on her beauty still proves on how big her ego is. Kuma does some damage on Oars. Moria wants Oars as a corpse indicating he hasn't given up on his goal. And Doflamingo cuts off Oars' leg (much to Moria's anger afterwhich he forms a shadow spear and hits Oars in the heart). With what Doflamingo has done, I'm guessing he has a Devil Fruit power involving strings (including the cutting kind).