View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 14:24   Link #56
james0246

^Maybe it is because he could only make a long spear or 1 spear (the brick bats could move independently because they have movable parts, swords/spears generally do not have movable parts, so besides throwing them at Luffy (or weilding them as he does in this chapter), what else could he do?...)?

IDK, I have to see what it looks like before I can develop an opinion (something you two have already done ).

That being said, cool spoilers. Not only does Boa kick some serious ass (her ability is lust based, so I wonder if she can also use "lust for combat" as a means of petrification?), but DoFlamingo's ability seems to be pseudo-confirmed as some sort of string/wire based ability (I'm having Audition flashbacks already ), and both DoFlamingo and Moria go in for the kill (why Moria had to potentially kill Oars is a bit beyond me (the majority of his corpses were stitched from various body parts anyway, so why Moria decided to "kill" Oars instead of having his leg stitched back on is a little confusing)).

Last edited by james0246; 2009-08-25 at 14:43.