View Single Post
Old 2010-05-03, 04:03   Link #263
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
To say the truth, you are trying your best to make Yuri becomes as aggressive idiot as possible there. I have to doubt if it was simply your hatred or was it because you accessed more information than me (and i don't think it was the second one).

In another word, you are putting up a bunches of random assumptions, then find the most easy target among the SSS to lash out all your hatred. Much like how you describe Yuri's action
I described Yuri's actions exactly the way i see them presented in the show. You chose to accept her words at face value and as the correct course of action; i chose to doubt them ever since day one because they didn't convince me. You haven't exactly refuted any of my points either. Never did i label her as an aggressive idiot, just a misguided person who is willingly and too eagerly embracing that state because it corresponds with her wishes of lashing out against god. (Which she stated herself in episode 2 is her reason d'etre - she wants to fight god, not fear of reincarnation). I don't hate her or any of the SSS, nor do i like them or have much of sympathy for them either (Which goes for all the characters in this show for me, as there hasn't been enough exposure for anyone to make me feel personally connected to them , something i hope an introduction of more continuous plot will amend) , though i do believe a wake-up call is what Yuri needs to have a second look at her position, which the show is about to deliver from the looks of it.