View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 21:30   Link #4705
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i would say ellis loves him and probably was the second to love him after fianna not counting the spirit girls because of the events of volume two when he saved her (i honestly doubt she would wear a maid uniform out of gratitude for a guy she only admires and doesn't love especially with the books those girls read) and the events with velsaria only increased those feelings

rinslet was probably the last girl to truly fall in love with him yet i don't know when it accord but i know it happens before he meets her sister

fianna has loved since the last blade dance so yeah she wants some kamito

for miur its pretty obvious she has a brocom( yeah i know there not blood related, but i still stand by it) for kamito

and if lily has any feelings for kamito it won't be revealed until after the blade dance since she has been eliminated
Ellis wore the costume because her teammates told her its how you show appreciation
Quote:
"Umm, upon consulting my team-mates Rakka and Reishia, they told me that it's best that I put on this attire to show my sincerity to you. After all, you're a maniac, who would be excited by such an appearance. I-In the beginning, I also had a problem with it, but devoting my whole body and soul to offer my thanks to the person I'm indebted to is the household precept of my Fahrengart family."
Hence she got tricked

Muir likes kamito because she showed him true affection

I don't think Lily was eliminated she was defeated but not eliminated at least I don't think so but Muir has definitely been eliminated. Either way we'll havta wait till the blade dance is done
EDIT: Lily and Muir are both gone
Rinslet idk juries out on her but it'll be fun
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote