View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 02:59   Link #1
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Good 2009/2010 shows

2011 is a dull year for me. As for Winter releases, I only watched one title as I already dropped Onii-chan something(I forgot its full title). Infinite Stratos is the only show that can keep happy in this season. As for Spring, none catches my eyes except second season of Kampfer. Even that is very 50-50 because I'm not quite liked its first season. Spring have way too many *cough*yaoi*cough*sex education for lonely 30-years old men*couch*bad violent shows that overly relies on violence as gimmick*cough*. Perhaps I should look back what some good yesteryear shows that I missed. I really hate to say this but I'm quite picky what shows that I'm going to see.

Some "good" 2009/2010 shows that I'm not going to see:

1. FMA: Brotherhood: Most people say "greatest anime ever" while it isn't.

2. Kuragehime: Some of you may know how much I hated Ouran and I probably hate this show even more.

3. Kaichou wa Maid sama: Calling the heroine a feminist or a tsundere is an insult to both.

4. Umineko: See FMA: Brotherhood.

5. Bakemonogatari: Hype fails.

6. Anything that have Higurashi in it: I just pass this one. THANKS!!

7. Mirai-Nikki: Trolls love this show and I can see why.

8. Any yaoi shows: No, JUST NO!!

Don't hate me if you disagree with above but I never troll anyone who hates my favorite shows like K-On for example. Did I troll them back? No. I hope you can do the same.