View Single Post
Old 2011-09-06, 15:52   Link #29599
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
But, if he did that, then he might actually end up, *gasp* horror of horrors, LIKING the new characters.

And we can't have that! I mean, there's just no way anyone can like the new characters! They're new! They aren't the same old characters that have grown into their roles and we won't see anything new out of them. We can't like new characters! It's just not possible! If it's a new character, we must automatically hate them! They replaced the old characters! And no one cares about the new ones!
Damn man, how can you say such thing about new characters without giving them a chance?! I mean who cares if Einhart has exactly the same personality as Fate back in season 1? The new characters may become somehow cool, and this karate-girl (which, btw, I never said I hated her, just that she had probably appeared already naked in Vivid because if a female character in those series doesn't appear naked at least in one panel she can't call herself an actuall member of the cast, and in fact I statted that I kinda like the character by itself) seems the action fighting female character type I really like, I would only change the pants, she looks a bit odd on those, and they look a bit problematic when trying to execute a flying kick.

... seriously guys, stop taking comments so defensivly and try having more fun with them.