View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 11:28   Link #32
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I loved how Gen made the two chaos-creating revolutionaries sound like two of the most normal and well-adjusted people in the world!
Indeed. Nothing like discussing your favorite literary works and authors and sipping some tea while human civilization crumbles down below you due to the chaos and destruction you've unleashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
Philip K. Dick! yeah sci-fi ! lot's of his work been turned to film too, Blade Runner's my fave... NO wonder episode 1 felt like Blade Runner when I watched it way back
Yep, and I felt this episode in particular brought to life that Blade Runner-ish feel quite well, especially at the end with the scenery that surrounded Makishima and Gu Seung's trip towards the tower, neon blue spotlights and all. The episode in general was one of the most impressive visually thus far. And hopefully we won't see a decrease in that department next week, since things should be at their best in the writing department also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Too bad for him Kogami managed to see thought it.
On one hand, yeah, but on the other hand I also imagine that Makishima will be pleased to see his new prospect can continue to think like him with such ease and efficiency. All the more potential for him to try and bring out Kougami's own heart of darkness.