Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 14:19   Link #2009
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
That'd be peachy keen. I just hope gathering VAs to do those kinds of scenes won't be a problem, cause I doubt Sylvia's VA from the mainstream version would cross that line^^;;, as for the other 3, I wouldn't doubt it.
There's a way around it, which YnS used--just re-hire the original eroge voice actors, since they already have no compunction against making (censored) noises. The fact that they're paid to make such noises doesn't mean that they're likely to be worse than those who don't--some eroge seiyuus are actually quite accomplished in the mainstream anime market.

For example, the recent White Album 2 eroge from Leaf (which I'd really like to see an omnibus anime adaptation of), features Hitomi Nabatame and Madoka Yonezawa as the two main heroines. Yuu Asakawa also features as one of the winnable heroines as well. The one thing I've found odd about the game is that only Yonezawa among the game's heroines actually sings ingame--Nabatame and Asakawa have sung with some success in the past, but no dice in this game. It would have been nice to hear them sing for their own characters' ending songs, though.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote