View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 20:08   Link #205
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Yes, that's basically why I said that I can't see Kougami freeing Maishima. It would be not in-character for him. He became an enforcer because of him, so it would be hard to take seeing him working together with Makishima, willingly, actively. Adding to this that I found Kagari's last speech depicting not just his own moral, but somehow something more general, something that is shared by each enforcer, more or less. Don't know if I read to much on this by the way.
On the matter I fully agree with you btw, I would love to see it, them working together, so I also have a slight hope that it could happen in some consistent way, like him being forced to. It would be really interesting. Even if they would become an unstoppable team Surely it would be easier, narrative-wise, having them paired up, if not I think that Makishima will have less and less screen time.
But I could be pleased just having Akane fighting against him, and against herself, like ThereminVox has well pointed out.
yes it would be interesting if that happened, and imagine that it is done for the team to come ... Kagari death ... Makishima with Kogami ... so ... Gino with Masaoka and Akane with Yayoi?