View Single Post
Old 2011-04-04, 04:27   Link #2176
Snork
Twilight lander

Send a message via ICQ to Snork
Quote:
I believe Walpurgi's Night is always 3 levels higher than your highest levelled Magi, but I have yet to confirm.
And here I was wondering why every timeline so far ended in a Pyrrhic victory...

The wait is becoming unbearable indeed. Unless studio_ise's tweet was downright trolling (or unless (s)he watched episode 12 in rough sketches and storyboards, but writing about it is trolling nonetheless), the production should be over. What now? Addendums and fixes? I beg of you, Shaft, leave them for DVD. If they're all as significant as in ep 10, we WON'T die without them until autumn. MBS being a *beep*? I really fail to imagine how these guys can't find room for the FINAL episodes of the show that should have INSANE ratings by now. As sponsors, they should be getting at least some bits of the DVD pie as well, so why try to sink this ship now? I still don't believe in content issues because of: a) Onii-chan no Koto (but you already know about that) and b) my firm bet that all destruction takes place inside the barrier, not in the city. At least, make a poll or something, if you're so hesitant! Those Japanese who care about the show will opt to watch it regardless of any scenes; those who don't... will see neither the show nor the poll itself.
Snork is offline   Reply With Quote