View Single Post
Old 2011-04-04, 09:39   Link #2179
Snork
Twilight lander

Send a message via ICQ to Snork
Quote:
Except the show doesn't have insane ratings,they're good for a late night show,between 2% and 3%, but far from "insane".
oh, my slip here. Although I suspect that if they announced episode 11 airing in several HOURS, a good number people would be subscribing to mobile TV instantly if they're away from home.

Quote:
IMO the reason is simple: MBS doesn't want to air it, period. And since they had a hand in production/sponsoring they probably have an exclusive deal (that would explain the fact that Nico streams were one week later), which is supposedly going away soon, since, unless it has changed, AT-X is going to start reruns soon. Until that is done forget any way to see the last two episodes.
It's an obvious "a dog guarding a haystack" situation then. And if MBS has this exclusive deal and refuses to proceed with its part, Shaft might as well break the contract right away. Of course, one could argue that they were first to lose the deadline on their part... but I believe the term "force major" is still valid among lawyers? Now, MBS, try to explain what force major is bugging you. Unwillingness to air destruction scenes a month after the quake? Fail; see my post above concerning polls. Not to mention we're speaking about a late night show, not a prime time one exposed for the whole nation to stumble upon at an accidental click. Something tells me the night slots might be airing things much gloomier (say, some J-horror movies or whatever), but they aren't publicized enough to draw attention. Madoka seems to be, though.
Snork is offline   Reply With Quote