View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 17:36   Link #20
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
The same monster sized mechs, we need a good reason of "Chicks dig giant robots"
Even so, that's way overkill! After all, the girls are probably only a foot tall relative to the Cores. Just stepping on them would be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, I don't mind explaining. What do you want to know?

The vice grips are just claws designed to grasp/clamp within 10 m to draw them towards Seraphim

Shocker cables = think of heat rods from gundam, aka whips of electricity designed to shock and disable.

Excalibur anti field blades
- The primary melee weapon, it is a solid based weapon designed to penetrate absolute defense blades at no expense of energy from the core. However, it is a heavy blade and is not very manueverable.
- When split in 2, it loses it's piercing field abilities but allows seraphim to wear down the enemy's field with fast constant blows. (or via throwing)
...certainly built for anti-ABS combat aren't we?

Ah well, like I said, not like Karon's Merlion Imouto is firing paintballs either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
She HAS? Well, shoot, Babylon, don't hold out on me this time, okay? Shoot me a PM with an image linkie for her or any info too, please.

As for what I am going to do, just look on down and you'll see...soon enough.
I was refering to Asuras' OC...

Canonically, I'm guessing Houki's oneechan to be related to the US somehow. Because of USAgi-mimi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
It's really quite self-explanatory... A funny combination of Armored Core, Super Robot Wars, Armored Trooper Votoms, and Full Metal Panic all selectively cut-and-pasted into the IS universe's plain and obvious G Gundam gone School RomanComedy MOE ethos.

Trust me, it's a lot better than it sounds.
It would have left a much less cracky mental image had SRW not been included.

All we need now is a certain crazy hotblooded goose jumping in with some incest...