View Single Post
Old 2007-05-06, 10:51   Link #4
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I haven't seen the ep, but people have posted screencaps of the beginning and end credits on 2channel. The beginning credits have Yamamoto as "super director" or "over-director" and the new director in smaller characters as "new director." In the end credits it says this episode was directed, written and storyboarded by Yamamoto. This pleases me, since he is clearly the creative force behind this show.

This makes it seem that kj1980 was probably close to the truth. I think the move was more removing organizational responsibilities from him that criticizing the product. I predict further controversy to come, over whether this was all a publicity stunt.

2channel does allow links to images, and a few of them get posted, such as the ones of the credits (with posts 525 and 774). The current LS thread (#61) is here. Hurry, it will fill soon. Then there will be a link near the end to the new one. Or go to the top and click the left-hand end of the third line to go back to the main list of boards to find #62.

EDIT: But this page shows that the new director will direct and storyboard ep6, so we'll see what difference that makes. Early consensus on 2channel seems to be that ep5 was hilarious and similar to previous eps. The broadcast just ended 40 minutes ago.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 26). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino)....etc.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-05-06 at 11:12.