View Single Post
Old 2014-01-22, 16:53   Link #33860
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
I see. Though, supposedly, many have read it and reached the "truth". Shouldn't there be a way to explain it somehow simply. It's just so difficult finding time nowadays to really get into this VN. Hmm.
Make time; it's worth it, and you can't appreciate anyone's glimpses of the 'Truth' without it. There's no PROPER way to summarize the truth because it's so contextual to the entire work.

Quote:

Lastly, is the "golden truth" also part of knowing the "truth"? They introduce it in ep 5 and have it come back randomly, it seemed really cool but I never got to understand it's use.
The Gold Truth is essentially like an Administrator's Cheat Codes; it is only usable by one who has reached the Truth. It is sometimes stronger than the Red, sometimes weaker. It seems to be, essentially, the ability to make inferences and fill in blanks with valid personal truths of the heart.

For instance, adding your own interpretation to a work. I could say Battler is gay and his childish behavior is just a beard to avoid controversy since it's the 1980's; btw Beatrice is actually a man and no one could prove me right or wrong. It's an entirely valid interpretation of the work that I can construct because I've read the whole thing and there's nothing to vindicate or condemn it.