View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 12:06   Link #961
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
I belive that Lulu's plan WAS to die. I don't think he knew he had the code, as his geass didn't dissaper. I mean, no one could have know. What are the chances that someone with geass has enoght power to take the code, but takes it from another code carrier. What were the chances that the ONLY two code carriers in the world would split up and meet again. C.C. HAS died temporarly too at the beginnin of season 1 and 2.

I can only imagine Lulu comming back to life going: Huh...what the fuck? Why ain't I dead? Oh crap.....I gotta play dead for now or my plan's screwed. Does my geass still work? Oh who cares?!!! Shit, somone take my body away. Orange......orange...plan failed, I'm still alive. Get me the hel out of here before anyone notices."
I don't buy it. There is nothing in the series to show that Lulu got the code. He still has geass. Now as for this "dying in order to activate the code" thing....well that's nice and all except when these immortals "die" they usually come back fairly quickly. He would still be on that platform surrounded by all those people. Not to mention Nunnally was holding on to him at the time. I think she would have noticed if he randomly came back to life.

As much as I love Lelouch, bringing him back would cheapen the end and take away from the emotional impact of it. This was his atonement and redemption.