View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 22:19   Link #337
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Thoughts:

-Out of the Nova autoqualifiers, Eucliwood felt like having fallen the most. Charlotte also felt weaker, though that was too be expected. Kuroneko doesn't feel too much weaker, and Kanade is as strong as ever, so I'm relieved on those counts.
-On the newcomers, Yozora was a bit stronger than I expected, and Menma did quite a bit better than I thought, although it may be that this is melee rather than 1v1. Yuno did OK since we're still in melee, but I expected Charlotte to pull the distance a bit more. The Madoka crew performed about as much as I expected, which is not that strong at all. Yune is just completely disappointing, but you can't win them all.
-On the stella side of matters, I think Nagi's 4th place is more due to the mislableling of her name during the first hour on the two Chinese pages than her own (lack of) strength. Otherwise, everyone performed about as much as I predicted, other than Rin seeming to have benefited more from F/Z than I thought (too bad Nadeko was also benefited somewhat from nise).