View Single Post
Old 2011-08-06, 01:06   Link #155
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
As I recall, he said around that time that Sasuke would be a blank slate after he killed Itachi. Itachi's fear that Sasuke might turn against Konoha stemmed from knowing that Sasuke could go just about anywhere once he lost his driving goal of killing his brother. I think so, at least.
So Sasuke would attack Konoha just.....because? Is that what you're saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
If you every encounter any problems (being hassled, etc), use the handy report button instead of commenting about a potential problem in thread. I (or others) can't help you unless I/we know of the situation.
Dude, I don't care. I can take a bit of smack talk as long as the person is making a legitimate argument.

Quote:
He did attack Nagato, in fact, if it wasn't for Shinra Tensei (which there is no reason Itachi should have known about), Nagato would have been more or less defeated (since Amaterasu would constantly be burning the body even as it tries to recompose)...
Yeah, don't even bother checking and just assume that the immortal zombie of the Rinnegan user is dead. That is just so shinobi of him.

Quote:
Fuinjutsu (Sealing). That is how Itachi placed an Amaterasu trap inside Sasuke's eye, and that is how he placed a genjutsu command in Shisui's eye.
You know what, I could buy that. But what really irks me is how the seal somehow just unlocks when it's in the general vicinity of Itachi's eyes. It would be one thing if it was unlocked with a key or a ritual, but...just being near Itachi's eyes? How does it know? It just seems so vague and convenient to the plot.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote