View Single Post
Old 2009-04-29, 07:05   Link #127
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

I like what Steve Jobs said, "Stay foolish, stay hungry" Don't let dogma (other peoples thoughts and opinions) control you, or dictate your life. If you want something, and you actually want it, get it. If someone says you are doing something stupid, you are re-affirming the notion that you are stupid and they are smart by listening to them. If you tell them to kiss it and die from AIDS then you are not allowing them to dictate and control you. I'm not really into Naruto tattoos or anything, but there is nothing wrong with it, I mean.. its a great series after-all. I mean shit... Tom Brady (QB, New England Patriots) has a tattoo of Pee-Wee Herman on his shoulder and no one cares.

It's kinda funny how the guys who are saying "You're going to regret it in 20 years." probably think they are being "cool" by saying it..and they really aren't, these are like the "cool boys" in High school, they think they're so cool. Fact of the matter is, they are a bunch of nobodies who at best is a car salesman.