Old 2010-11-29, 12:59   Link #901
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post
What if Relena went Lacus Clyne?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
I CAN'T HANDLE RELENA GOING DOWN THAT LOW.
LACUS CLYNE - I'M SORRY, I HAVE TO SAY THIS. SHE IS NO WHERE NEAR RELENA. AND SHE WILL NEVER GET THERE.

While I find her painfully unreal, dull and plastic, I was indifferent towards her in SEED. But after SEED Destiny, I...

Relena going Lacus - it's a sin.
You know, while watching SEED I always thought of some characters as mellowed out versions of the Wing cast. (haven't seen other series yet )

Lacus Clyne? At first she was a little ditzy but when she got serious and played the 'I'm a memorial delegation representative, don't you dare fight here' card, that was pretty cool. She actually reminded me of Relena there. And let's not forget she screwed over Zala by giving the Freedom to Kira. And then she screwed him over some more by gtfo of PLANTs and taking the Eternal with her. The girl had her cool moments

But I agree, she's nowhere near as badass as Relena. Both their dads were killed. What did Lacus do? Cry in Kira's arms. After she escapes with a freaking warship. What did Relena do? Cry first then try to put a bullet through Une's chest. See the difference? Plus, Relena is just the better badass pacifist.

Talking about badass, I once encountered a person who didn't like Quatre but loved Kira. Umm, how does that work? Quatre is the badass version of Kira. Less whining, more butt kicking.

Anyway. If Relena went Lacus... commanding a battleship and stuff... could happen. She looks to have Lightning Queen downloaded into her brain, after all xD

In case you were referring to the one in Destiny though, who probably didn't know herself what she spouting half the time, I can only say that I wholeheartedly agree with Operation Mythos. KILL IT WITH FIRE, HEERO! Or silver bullets, whatever works.

EDIT: Also agreed on animating Episode Zero. The only glimpse of it we ever got was in EW showing little No-Name in his MS with the cross around his neck. Why did they choose this novel to reanimate the AC universe again?

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2010-11-29 at 14:12.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote