Thread: Natsuiro Kiseki
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 05:19   Link #240
dr_marronflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meo Twister5
I don't know if that's sarcasm or a prime example of what's wrong with much of the anime fanbase...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C
It is stupid for people to drop this show when there is a love interest involving one of the main girls with a guy. So I'm guessing a lot of the fanbase is furious about it like the Otakus which I find it funny.
Hey!! Just because I dont like the same things that you all like doesnt mean that Im wrong or Im stupid. (Well, maybe Im stupid... but not for THAT reason!! :P).

Honestly Im watching this for the possibility of yuri. Im not even asking for a canon explicit yuri romance, seems that the anime industry lately in incapabble to do that (I cant believe that they left in just subtext the relationship of Miku and Hibiki... and Yomi and Mato... GAAAH!! Grow a pair, for Madoka's sake!). I can live with subtext.

But if they going to start sinking my ships... They gonna take all my fun and hopes!!

Im going to see what happens in the next. Hopefuly is not what seems to be... or Rin become jelly and fight for her love. I mean, Sunrise has done lesbians before.
Nah... Im delusional.