View Single Post
Old 2013-02-25, 14:29   Link #784
Candyshark

This episode had few wonderful scenes. Honoka shines as leader yet again. Easily persuading girls to ask for Eri's help. I know people might see Eri as somewhat arrogant but they showed she does it to save school. Especially nice scene where she agrees to train them. Eri showed admirable mature reaction despite Umi's outburst previous episode.

I wonder wether her anger is partly selfdirected. She may gave up on pursuing career as professional balletdancer but seems to show some backbone and not giving up no matter how strict the Drill Sergeant Erichkin.

Why people say it feels rushed. Confrontation with Eri was establish since what first episode. I thought they crack her faster. My problem is that they didn't show how bad girls were. After seeing vidoes it was hard to believe that their dance moves lack an impact. And little girls even really talented not always the pinnacle of skills. Plus i'd say new song has least of complicated moves.
Anyway tsundere Eri was super sweet. Glad I aimed at high tier girl:P

P.S. Kotori strikes again nine new outfits in what 2 weeks?! School+practice+maid duty. Does she tries to keep secret from her mom about maid thing?
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote