View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 19:01   Link #4889
Soraya21

Probably the first time I skipped spoilers and I'm actually glad for it. The last few chapters felt like they've been meandering in quality for awhile now, so this is a very good chapter which pushes the story forward again and sets everything back on track. Full of content, info and new reveals, not to mention some meaningful insight on our lead heroine. And to top it off, we finally get a nice bonus silhouette of Mama Deviluke at long last. Though there's this growing suspicion I have of Nana being the one who'll take after their mother the most. In other words, a figure as flat as the Sierra Desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You'd think Momo would back out of the harem plan if she received just one sincere hug from the Reets?
Truthfully, I don't think so. Momo's a good girl deep down. And despite how methodical and calculating she is, she's also not the type to step over anyone else's happiness in order to achieve her own, especially those of her family and friends. The only way I even see this remotely happening is if Rito himself somehow chooses to be with Momo exclusively and with no one else.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote