View Single Post
Old 2009-03-14, 03:13   Link #606
Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Nice one, Rias. Looks like the Umineko 2ch thread found your post and started commenting on it, which means there's a chance that Ryuukishi will hear about it eventually.

My guess is that it's a typo, but who knows. Seeing those two you pointed out literally two lines apart but with the opposite style, it makes me wonder. Ryuukishi will probably do something if it's just a typo. Most of them (but not all) in ep2 had the punctuation outside the red, but ep3 was almost half and half.

And it's not like he hasn't had his mind on punctuation before.
When they released a performance patch for EP3 earlier, they also changed a few kanji errors, as well as this:
6つの部屋には誰も隠れていない!」 -> 6つの部屋には誰も隠れていない!

Probably doesn't mean anything, but who knows.
I guess you could argue that if he went back and changed this one, why didn't he do the same for the dozens of lines without the sentence ender in red?
Well it's true that Ryukishi07 has made typo here and there for ep1~4 , so I dunno if I'm over-thinking too much or perhaps actually onto something...

Speaking of Ryukishi07 reading 2ch posts...it's kinda funny. Cuz from ep2~4 we know that he's been defusing alot of theories and claims that were popular on and originated from 2ch, so we know that he's probably has been reading some of them. However, recently I've read that interview with him (and BT I think? or was it just with his brother) on dengeki online, and he totally shot down that claim of Ange x Mammon originated from 2ch