Thread: Allods Online
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-01, 11:25   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The best class is the one that you feel is most fun to play...PvP may have definite classes with overwhelming skills, but PvE changes dramatically per patch (and nerfs, usually followed by a legion of angry mobbers).
When it comes to things I hate, it's 100% guides on party quests/raids. They are the one thing that separate an MMO from the rest, and instead of actually playing into the role of their character, people read a guide and call everyone who doesn't know what to do immediately an idiot. Honestly, I don't see where's the fun in that...

After the insane patch of 1.7 kbps and since I'm back from my courses, I decided to check out the game...I have to say I'm amazed at how many stats you can raise, usually it's no more than 4 and you get plenty of points to spend on them (or no points at all, they go up by themselves upon LVing, depending on your class). Also surprised to see that my Paladin has access to so much magic, they're usually limited to a holy enchantment, an aura and a weak spell. Eager to play more but alas, gotta study for now. Username's Kafriel is anyone is interested, playing on the upper server. Question: can I reduce my enemy's chances of blocking through a particular stat?
Quote:
The "talent grid" makes it *very* difficult to cookie-cutter
Dunno about yours, but mine seems to be good old holy cannon charges, Periah mark stacking and detonations. Can't say too much about it since I'm just LV4 tho.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-06-01 at 13:39.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote