View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 00:01   Link #70
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiko Khan View Post
and we have no clue how the movie is gonna go, for all we know they could be making an entirely new arc. hell they could even be doing hollow atraxia assuming its Unlimited blade Works purely because of the background for a website, that merely states movie coming, is the reality marble is retarded. hell you even see archer walking through it in the intro movie for the stay/night arc. at this point in time its all assumption and personal preference nothing is set in stone until they announce it
You don't put up a preview image suggesting something and then not do just that. It's bad marketing.

But then again I've seen a lot of bad marketing recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
i guess a simpler way to put it is if a hero is defined by what he accomplishes versus how he accomplishes it. Who would be the greater hero, the person who saves 100 people or the person who saved 200 people at the cost of 10.
The person who saves 200 people at the cost of no lives at all.

Heroes are supposed to do the next-to-impossible, not go "Oh well, for the greater good I'm going to murder all the dangerous people in the world."

Man, I hate "greater good". Talking like that is the first step down the evil path.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote