View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 05:41   Link #10608
ijriims

Well, well, assuming all scenes having Erika's name referred to as fake, then who was this Erika?

Even if we denied all scenes with Erika's presence, there were red texts referring to her.

We got so many red texts on her (rough translation by me, as I don't have the WH version):

古戸ヱリカは、これまでのベアトのゲームに影響を与えない。
(Before this game, Furudo Erika had no influence on Beatrice's game)

私が、探偵だからよ。 (Becase I am a detective)

親族会議以前に、ヱリカ、譲治、朱志香、真里亞、南條、郷田、熊沢は、屋敷より退出し、ゲストハウスへ移動 したものなり。 (Before the family meeting, Erika, George,,... moved to the guesthouse)

24時の時点で、屋敷以外に存在するのは、ヱリカ、譲治、朱志香、真里亞、南條、郷田、熊沢のみで ある
(At 00:00am, the people outside of the mansion is Erika, George....)

絵羽の封印も、ミス・ヱリカの封印と同一のものデス。この封印方法は、ミス・ヱリカと絵羽が晩餐後に共同で 考案したものだからデス。 (Eva's seal and Ms. Erika's seal are the same type. This method of sealing was designed by Ms. Erika and Eva after dinner)

ラウンジでのヱリカ卿の見張りは完璧なりや。わずかの隙も油断も、1秒の見落としも無きにけり 。(Erika's lookout in lounge is perfect....)

それが、朝まで室内の異常を監視していた探偵であるヱリカ卿に与えられなかった以上、犯行は不可能デス…! !(From the morning the room was monitored by Erika..... crime is not possible.)

探偵は古戸ヱリカだぜ、今回の俺は探偵じゃない!!(Furudo Erika is the detective. This time I am not the detective!!)

My question is: if Erika did not have a distinct body, then who are the "Erika"s referred to in the above red texts, even if the peron imposing as Erika can change at different moment? I have not included the red texts from Ep6 yet.

Battler, you have already known it, right?

Without Love, it cannot be seen.
ijriims is offline   Reply With Quote