View Single Post
Old 2011-08-15, 08:22   Link #90
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
The "artificial" issue present in my novel does involve romance...

Short version: Main character is a fighter pilot who modified and tweaked her ship's AI core in order to perform better. Said AI core developed a very human personality as a result. Pilot ended up becoming emotionally involved with said AI personality, who was rapidly starting to become very human. Story concerns alien invasion, humanity engaged in a massive, centuries-long war against the Gray, and the main character's issues, relationships and a plot to betray humanity to their enemies.

It's a work in progress, and I haven't really made much progress on it recently, but I'd say I'm about 50% done with the rough draft part. There are some bits and pieces of it posted in the thread linked in my signature.
The storyline sounds alot like Macross Plus.

I wish Deus Ex would have a flight simulator where you are a VTOL pilot with enhancements - it's be cool to have a retinal targeter instead of having to rely on the helmet HUD.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote