View Single Post
Old 2012-12-22, 01:04   Link #1713
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by draxdeveloper View Post
some other questions

1 - in light novel, they say in what haru have spended his points in leving up? I suposse that is in better flying ability, but i dont have sure.

2 - is there any topic about Haru relationships? like Haru and KYH or Haru and chiyu... Because i don't have found ay topic about it... Anyway, what you think? Should Haru be KYH or chiyu (or other one)
To me, he better fits with KYH because he really look to love her and because she have changed him to better (and as far i can see, he have the same effect on her) also chiyu have Taku, even if her looks like to preffer to be with Haru she have chossed Taku.

3 - It's just me or its seens that SAO will have a second season before Accel world (if some of then will have any)
1. Haru built Silver Crow exclusively on speed, because it augments the attack power of his special abilities which would usually be very weak in comparison to the other Duel Avatars (Lotus has the Death Slash abilities compared to Haru's Punch and Kick). Just imagine Haru as Accel World's version of Admiral Kizaru from One Piece to get my point.

2. Not sure about it since I haven't read any of the Light Novels yet. But yes, Haru/KYH seems to be the thing. So I guess Chiyu has to settle with Taku.

3. No question, SAO is way more popular than AW, because more people prefer the tall-thin-and-lanky badass MC Kirito over the small-and-fat "loser" MC Haru.

That doesn't mean Haru is not developing, though. It's just that many people find his character development to be too slow for a usual fighting anime MC. They expect them to become super confident badasses in a span of a single LN volume after all. Even if psychology says otherwise.

As I have stated a lot of times, recovery from bullying is NOT something you can do in three seconds flat, even with the best support system possible. It takes months or even years to recover from being bullied. And people will never understand that because they have never been bullied all their life.

See, once you get out of bullying, you're left with very low self-esteem and being unable to trust other people even if you wanted to, because you're still scared you will get hurt again. A reassuring support system really helps in this process. Take all this from a former bullying victim as myself.

SAO has its own flaws, too. Adaptation was too fast and skipped several important arcs in the LNs, Kirito was portrayed rather too perfectly (he doesn't even need to break a sweat to win battles even against the toughest opponents), too much focus on Kirito/Asuna at the expense of the other females in the cast, etc.

Kudos to Kawahara-sensei for being able to balance his time between two LNs which turned out to be very popular.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2012-12-22 at 01:16.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote