View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 19:36   Link #57
Vsin
Aldracity

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Spoiler:
My Japanese could be awful, but I'm pretty sure that Romary saying "I've always liked you" to Zehart's face is basically a love confession. Of course, it could also have been "I've always wanted to see you (again)", because my Japanese is pretty awful. Then again she kinda got really clingy after she saw Zehart sooo...

Also, bring on the AGE-2 Double O Bullet. It's basically a 00 Riser minus Trans-AM.

I figure that Zehart's situation is more like a sense of obligation to the Veigans and Ezelcant than an actual "For my people". He probably really, really wishes he could've stuck to that high school life, but after all he's done for his people and that recent promotion, he isn't in any position to quit. I mean, why else would he have set up the meeting this episode in the first place?

Asem is in a similar situation, only it's closer to "I never wanted to be a soldier...but daddy conscripted me and now I don't have a future anywhere else." So now he's stuck fighting because he has no idea what else he can do, and he has to constantly lie to himself about his motives to continue fighting. He's already tried stuff like MS development but he's barely average at that, and as far as we can tell he has a natural talent for fighting.

EDIT: Whoops, context fail. Sorry Sonic >_>
Vsin is offline   Reply With Quote