Thread: Licensed CLANNAD the Movie
View Single Post
Old 2007-05-01, 02:12   Link #99
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Better safe than sorry, IMO. There's people (like me) who wishes that they can unwatch the teaser, and as such am glad TWH/Sprocket is addressing the issue (though IMO a second version is in order, even if all whats changed was the title to indicate there's spoilers, because theres a lot of people dls the torrent directly and never see the scarywater page, ex. tokyotosho).

As for the no outcry in Japan, you just said the root of it all. The disk was sold out; in other words, its really popular. Otakus being otakus, what percentage of the people who bought the disk do you think have played the game before? Chances are, its close to 100%. As such, them seeing the teaser spoils nothing at all!

As for the analogy to Kanon/Air...
Spoiler for for Kanon end and teaser of Clannad only, nothing more, nothing less, I promise:

And for the record, I'm not mad at all with Clannad being spoiled some for me, as I'm not the kind of person who cries over spilled milk. It's just I'm just a tad bit miffed when people try to underscore the spoiler factor of some things, because this might convince people that its actually alright to see it thinking they're safe. I still stand by what I said before... Avoid the teaser like the plague if one doesn't want to get spoiled!

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote