View Single Post
Old 2004-05-03, 11:48   Link #16
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Well, Zfan-san, he did just have it laying around and if anyone of his crew wanted to eat it that probably had the chance. Its confusing on rather Gol D Roger at a devils fruit because remember the Logue(sp?) arc? The old man showed the skull of the giant man that Gol D Roger killed, and he died from a gash to the forehead. And he said the battle was decided pretty quickly. This really doesnt reveal anything much. I dont think Shanks has one because when he saved Luffy he was in the water (although people argue rather or not it was deep or not)

Didnt back in the Don Krieg arc they say that Mihawk ate one? I think one of Don Kriegs men said it after he cut up there ship.I also think that
Spoiler:
ate one too... no proof behind that, but I bet he has a kickass one
Maybe Shanks ate a Fruit later on. Ever thought of this possibility? But I really don't think so. They were carrying the Devil Fruit to sell it and make money (indeed, it's VERY rare, so it's VERY expensive), not to eat it.

About Mihawk: no. No one mentioned he ate a Devil Fruit, at least so far. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Only the future will tell
Spoiler:
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote