View Single Post
Old 2007-03-04, 18:45   Link #24
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
You're like the third person on this site to call me that! Its BLOODSEEKER, dammit! Two Es, no Us, no Cs!

On topic: Indeed.
Sorry, man. Really, I should just copy/paste people's names online. Too many people with names far too similar for me to not reisk mixing it up.

VA's - In Japan, it's considered immensely rude to correct a superior. In fact, their status automatically makes them correct, regardless of what the truth may be. If a high-ranking businessman tells the world's top Guilty Gear champion that Dizzy is the crazy guy who manifests spirits, then he has to smile, agree, and suck it up. And the fact that the VA's here are white makes it all the deeper of a problem.

I don't know how expensive they'd be to hire from overseas but if they could get good recordings of the lines read without the engrish, I'd prefer that. But if they can't, I'd prefer they use the existing engrish than try to get more VA's. The lower the savable voicing costs, the higher the chance that we'll see a good production in all other areas.