View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 22:13   Link #122
Tenoia
Leaps and Bounds Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
They really pushed too much on Haruka's routes aspect, which made Kanata sort of a device than a character on her own. Suffice to say, I'm not exactly expecting a lot with how linear they went with this mess.
Could you elaborate more on how they pushed too much on her routes' aspect? I can see how Kanata resembles more of a device than a character, but wasn't it like this in the VN too at first? Kanata's introduction and initial successive crackdowns on Haruka's mischievousness made it seem like Kanata was just there acting as a check against Haruka. It wasn't until later that you started to think that these two have a history and then, as the route progresses, that history is revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
Shaka-shaka-hey was supposed to take place when Rin attempted to recruit Haruka. I wonder if they'll just make up a different excuse for Haruka to give Rin a tambourine.
As much as I would like to see the Shaka-shaka-hey scene, at this point is there really even a possibility that they will animate it? I feel like the prime moment for it has already passed, and any implementation of it later will just seem out-of-place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
As far as I remember the scene in which Riki and Rin defeat Masato was in those flashbacks. I think. But yeah, even if that isn't the one there is a Refrain part on those flashbacks.
Yeah, it was the scene in which Masato was siting on the ground against the wall looking tired and beaten up.