View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 16:40   Link #1024
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Even if Shkannon isn't real, Shannontrice is. It's about all that makes sense after what we're shown with that flashback in Ep6.
I've already pointed out inconsistencies regarding Shannontrice. Please, don't take me as an arrogant, as I'm as lost as anyone else, but I don't want to write that again. I posted that a few pages ago (along with what I just posted in my previous post).

Also, honestly, just by process of elimination we cannot say Shannon is definitely Beatrice. Sure, I'm not denying that possibility, but as I've pointed out, there are some things that just conflict with that idea, unless Shannon is really fucked up in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chishio no Hana View Post
however, correct me if I'm wrong..... but last time I checked, both Kanon and Shannon were in the chapel in ep 2.
They weren't there together by the time Battler reached the chapel. Rosa ordered Shannon and Genji to contact Kinzo. So, when Battler arrived, only Kanon was there.