View Single Post
Old 2019-08-28, 04:55   Link #61
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End of Son View Post
I probably misunderstand you but by girls I meant the mc's harem. It wasn't stated that the demon king has to be male.
As far I understand everyone can become a card as long they make a contract with the demon king (candidate).
Yeah, i meant MC's harem girls.
TBF I should be more precise in using of words(People might get confused because of this).

I forgot to mention, that i was surprised that girls(In this case, girls form MC's harem) can't become Demon king, aren't they all studying in Demon King School?
Yeah, there is this "card system" and fight beetwen Demon king candidates for allies, but it's kinda weird that Student of Demon King School can't become "Demon King."

Perhaps, my memory(and i wouldn't be surprised if omitted some part) is wrong and i should re-read whole thing(which i will do) and probably misunderstood some/many things(Translator wasn't helpful)

EDIT: It looks like, that one of reasons(Like his character/personality, etc.) why Rizel wants to be Yuuto's card is that "her ancestors have served the Arcana of 'Lovers Lovers' for generations"(if google translation is correct)

Spoiler for Quote from Preview:

Spoiler for Text from chapter 7/Part from preview about Rizel wanting to become Yuuto's card etc...:

Something about Queen and Husband(it might be badly translated by google translation, but those words are pretty interesting), and Rizel wearing sexy lingerie( i wonder if we get illustration of it!)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2019-08-28 at 05:55.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote