View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 10:55   Link #55
Kirarakim

If they were planning on attacking then it is not in defense, its just who got there first. We heard the human side of things we didn't hear the queer rat side of things, so we can only judge by clues & actions.

I don't think either the queer rats or humans are innocent here as a group although there might be innocent individuals in both groups.

Also again people keep mentioning democracy making the queer rat group something we can root for but why does democracy automatically make your society better? I see the weapons the queer rats have created (even ignoring the cantus user) and question how innocent this society is?

I forget who it was but someone said we are watching a vicious cycle repeat itself. It might be true the queer rats are becoming more human but is our own human society that the queer rats might be emulating really so great?

edit: Just to add something it was Satoru who said in fear that the Queerrats are becoming more human.

We've been saying that the human society has become somewhat like beasts.

But lets look at this another way is becoming more human actually akin to becoming like beasts?

We saw what happened to human society when they developed cantus. It's not like horrible things are new to human society.

I know that is really a negative way to look at humanity and I don't think humanity is all negative either. Perhaps there is still hope to come out of this story in the end but I don't think that would come out of the destruction of either the humans or the queer rats.

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2013-02-03 at 11:08.