Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 19:48   Link #234
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
So...is this finally the end of the "introduction" and beginning of routes of different girls?

Seriously, I highly thought that they cut short this series for being so crappy...then the preview comes up. Oh well, I'm just watching this for Mai and Kanon anyway...

P.S. Maeda needs to die...lucky bastard...
Ditto. I finally watched the raw and the few last scenes really feels like it's ending the "introduction", and the next episode preview solely focusing on Haruka route, unlike the past previews that shows scenes of various heroines. If Haruka arc ends on next episode, then most likely we'll get the rest of other episodes to focus on one heroine each.

But if Haruka arc doesn't end next episode yet..... I don't know what direction they're trying to pull. Is it ever happened an anime gets axed to half cour before? I'm still hoping they cover more of other heroines's route though >,>

Momoko looks so chubby here. And I agree, Kanon and Mai steal this episode <3 (the first scene with Kanon is.... kinda too much though XD) And I got my weekly dose of :T again from MaiKano Lastly, Kudou's line on that preview segment cracks me up. Bloomer, oh bloomer Damn, Midorikawa is so awesome XD