View Single Post
Old 2014-08-23, 16:11   Link #118
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

My three favorite characters as of now.

1. Touma Kamijou: His character has been dissected at least once so far. However, from the beginning he was a rather original sort of hero character. This was namely because he isn't a hero, but rather a normal person who just does what he feels like any other person would do in the situations that he is thrust into. I have way too much to say upon him that it would fill 500 pages, so I'm not going to even start.

1. Accelerator: His characterization is probably the best of any anti-hero I've ever seen. That's all I'm going to say there. Everything else is novel thread material. I've never seen a character grow as much as Accelerator, with perhaps the exception of Touma. And Touma has only grown more because he has had many more appearances in all.

1. Mikoto: (I'd normally put Hamazura, but I actually put him behind these other three favorites of mine because he doesn't have enough appearances as of yet to grow on me as much.) Well, while she became very overrated for me, for a while. She slowly started getting better again eventually. She is one of those rather unusual characters that has a lot of depth to her personality, but also some very shallow features or aspects. What probably compels me the most about her character is how much she has or hasn't grown since the beginning of the story.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote