Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-11, 23:57   Link #8085
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I'm in this situation almost every day at some point. Like everyone else says, I wouldn't bet on this one occurrence, but if a guy can pull himself away from CoD to talk (on a continuous occasion), then he's got at least some sort of interest - either as a good friend or maybe even something more.

Hahaha, listen to me, speculating from a weak hypothesis and a stereotype that may or may not be true. As a note, my fellow male friends don't get text replies until I'm completely done playing online, but I will take breaks to respond to my female friends. Why? One, it's impolite to leave a lady waiting, and two, I can be certain that they often won't fill my inbox with pointless banter like every single one of my fellow mates do. XD And of course, every one of my mates tells me that I'm the odd guy out of the group for many of my ideals.

From what I've personally seen, my buds aren't even serious gamers and they find it hard to pull themselves away from a game to talk to anyone at all, so there's a good possibility that there's at least something there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Quite honestly, I've never heard of such a thing. So I don't really think that single fact alone is enough to tell if he's interested in you or not. Still, the fact that you two can talk for hours is a very good sign, so I'd say that if there's any interest there on his side, it's certainly a promising start, at least.
See my second post. but I think it could be there.