View Single Post
Old 2009-03-29, 00:30   Link #7
Unregistered00

Just get an S-VGA cable (male) to RCA (male) for the video. Then plug in a male audio jack (the thing that you plug your earphones on) with an RCA (female) on the other end then connect it to the RCA-in (female) of your TV.

Go to control panel > display > settings. Then click on monitor 2 and enable it. If it doesn't work then go to the control panel > display > settings > advance and look for whatever your video driver is. It's very easy but it ain't worth it.The color quality on a CRT TV looks like crap compared to watching it on a computer.

Subs could become a problem but most subs nowadays have texts that are of reasonable size.

I have the cables for the tv near my desk and I only watched anime using this setup a handful of times since the color quality is degraded.

Best thing I can advice you is to buy the biggest LCD COMPUTER monitor, plug it in your PC or laptop and enjoy the ride. You can also buy an LCD TV but since LCD TV is classified as TV and not a computer monitor it's very uncomfortable browsing the web with it.
Unregistered00 is offline   Reply With Quote