View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 16:01   Link #11841
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Can't, unless he is capable of sending it about a year back in time. That's the whole problem with Natsuhi's extra baby really -- timing issues.
There is nothing saying Battler wasn't born 19 years ago either you know. That's why the person himself can make a theory saying that he was that person. As long he's born on the same day anyway the year doesn't really matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delita-umw- View Post
Question though, have we ever found out who is older between Jessica and Battler? I just checked a umineko wiki and it says Battler is a year older, but I don't trust it and from my vague novel knowledge I know they're roughly the same age but if Battler is older then I can think of one way timing issues wouldn't be so bad. What if: we can trust Natsuhi's narrative but only to a certain extent. For example, she really did receive a child from Rudolph but not in the timing that she describes. Furthermore the real reason she killed the child was because she found out she was pregnant with Jessica. Other Battler problem solved?
They changed the age on the wiki to fit with the theory that Battler is the 19 year old master of the island. He's stated to be the same age as Jessica though.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote