Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-23, 02:39   Link #1029
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well personaly I think sahaee is just dull... as she could not tell who was shioons friends... she doesnt know about people.... but I dont think she thinks about herself as his girlfriend or anything... more like shion about her just friends... since we never saw sahaee evne visting shions house... she once visited him in hospital in last chapter of season1... but still is this enought to consider him her boyfriend >__< in season 2 she did not change and is still dull.... but might get more aware of jinee beign close to shion (so aware of other girls... yet she still went with that new transfer student... so maybe she starts to see other boys besides shion)

Jinee is kinda better match for shioon...and she herself started to admit to have feelings for shion and evne mentioned that she throught they grow closer but was it only herself who throught that...

well Sosul disappeared but like she said in season1 she had to go to cure her body... so mabye after that cueing she might look older and be a hottie that too joins the fight over shion xd

still we need to wait for Jinee's and Sahaes reaction if they see shion walking together with Sera noona xD

ahaha but well there is the possibility that shion will remain the sumwoo head and have few lovers ^^ sahaee, sosul, jinee and maybe sera noona... as she has to do what the clan wants :P
For this..his need to' recovery his ki center..quickly....
i wont another level up....