View Single Post
Old 2010-04-20, 09:51   Link #48
james0246

^Why did you place the bounties in spoiler tags?

That being said, Buggy's is supposed to be ridiculous, because he is ridiculous . Still, I doubt the bounties are true, but if they are, then they were about what I figured a large rise in bounty for Luffy (and others) would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesatdusk View Post
This I can't agree with. I don't think any of luffy's crewmates would hold against him that he didn't come right after them, and also he has general faith in their survival. He knew time was of the essence with ace, so the choice isn't dying crewmates v.s. dying ace. It was find my crew who I have faith that they are alive, or save ace. I think in that decision making process finding the crew could be on hold. Not to mention you have to factor time span in the world of one piece. If it weren't for his injuries the battle for ace took up under a weeks time.
Luffy also had a general faith in Ace's survival...until the vicre card started burning up. Luffy's duty, as Captain, is to his crew, not someone from another crew. So, I do think it is a somewhat big deal...But, Fair enough. I simply do not want a reunion where Luffy just shows up (where the crew is stationed) and they don't even acknowledge Luffy going off to war without them.