View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 21:43   Link #10348
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkin Battler View Post
Lambda knowing the mistery of Umineko means she knows who kills the people (humanBeato) and why, but she doesn't mean she can enter in Beato's mind.
It is "for Lambda" tha Beatrice creates the gameboard and it is Lambda to test that it is perfect, so she obviously knows everything of the gameboard and of what happened to Beato.
But Lambda cannot read in Beato's mind and in EP3 she then understand Beato's real purpose and warn her.
(P.S. Do you have msn? We can speak there if you want, you find my account on my profile.)
No, to be the Game Master, you must understand everything about the game board Beatrice designs, including Beato herself. Here's how I prove it. The Gold Truth of Episode 5, is a truth that can only be used by the Game Master. We are told this by Lambda. However, Virgillia has her own line about the Gold. She say that when Battler uses the Gold, it is proof that he understands Beato's heart. In case your unfamiliar, saying someone understands someone's heart usually means you understand their mind.
So here's where my mathematical mind kicks in.
Use of Gold Text = Title of Game Master
Use of Gold Text = Understanding of Beato
In other words:
Title of Game Master = Understanding of Beato
Lambda has understood everything of Umineko from the beginning. This is why she was so confident Battler and Bern would not be able to solve them. This is why she lent Beato some of her power. She has known everything about Beato from the beginning. Beato's real purpose is for Battler to win against her. So Lambda created guidelines for Beato to follow in the creation of the games, so that Beato could not do that so easily. If I were Bern, I'd call these Rules X Y Z.

Oh, and no, I don't use MSN. Such things are trivial nuisances to me.
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote