:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
What he said,
She :U
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirei View Post
(regarding the questions of Kitsoru):

-I was actually wondering what 'Epyon Ares' (no idea since I haven't read the previous chapters and if ever it was mentioned before) it is because the Japanese word is "Tsuginaru tatakai" (next battle) but read as "Epyon Ares". I thought at first it's the name of the other Epyon (not Nataku). Thus, my translation stated it as the name of the other mobile armor. (To cite an example, Tallgeese (in GotL) is read as "One who creates miracles".)

But I read it again, and I think this translation is more or less precise:

Especially when the scan of both Epyons came out, the other Epyon is simply "Gundam Epyon". And there's that idea that it is a battle between two Epyons on Mars (Ares=Mars=God of War).

-I checked again, and it really stated that the left arm is green @_@. As Duo stated that the reason was because the left arm was torn off during the EVE WARS, thus the replacement of new parts.

-The blurb states that Epyon White is Epyon no. 2; Wufei got hold of the blueprint Treize left and built it single-handedly; dragon fangs are in the right arm; beam trident in the left; it's a mobile armor that resembles a three-headed pterosaur; it is equipped with Zero system.
Thanks! Man, it's bugging me that they're giving such seemingly random pieces of information about the Epyon's but won't decisively give info on the new suits, or even full data for the Epyons. It's less suspense now and more just... I dunno, milking it for all it's worth XD Even the tiny sneakpeaks of Epyon White... So frustrating @_@

Oh well.. hopefully we'll get MS data soon. It seems like, what with chapter 10's info, we're going to be getting more character vignettes in the next few chapters, rather than any more MS related stuff (which I also love, but...).
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote